Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Short Hiatus

Hello All!

My parents arrived in Japan safe and sound on Saturday. They took a shinkansen (bullet train) to Akita on Sunday. I've spent the last few days showing them around the city, the campus and introducing them to my friends and teachers. Today they will be traveling to Tokyo for the rest of the week. I will be joining them on Thursday. This Saturday, May 31 we will return to our respective homes, (i.e. AIU for me, the States for my parents). In the meantime I've been trying to get ahead in my studies and prepare for my short trip to Tokyo. For this reason, there will not be a real update today, nor will there be one on Sunday June 1, as I will not have enough time to fully document everything by that time. So, expect another update next Wednesday, June 4, where I will talk about my parents' stay in Japan. In the meantime, you should have plenty of time to catch up on past updates and photo uploads. Until then, I hope all is well!

No comments: